What is WMS?
The Advanced Warehouse Management system controls many aspects of warehouse operations, from receiving and storing items to retrieving and shipping them. we can design our warehouse to make the most of our available space, our employees' time, and the unique storage requirements of the goods that we stock. we can structure our warehouse in almost limitless detail, so we can know exactly where everything is and the exact quantity we have on hand. This allows us to maintain a continuous flow of goods and gives us the competitive edge in delivering goods to our customers quickly and efficiently.
- To enhance the security. Role wise work allocation.
- Real time Stock movement& Quantity knowledge.
- Track the short/excess of Item received corresponding to any Invoice.
- FIFO Concept Working System( Those stock Come first will goes Out first)
- Track Item Aging in warehouse( Which Item is going to expire).
- Track the Stock Value in our warehouse.
- Track the production of package in warehouse.
- Track the delivery schedule received by vendor in warehouse.
- Track the QC processing in system.
- Paper less working in stock movement.